GoofyFoot Labs was founded in 2009 to tackle the unique challenges inherent to microsystems technology operation in hostile and extreme environments.
Our R&D spans the following areas:
- Secure IC design (anti-counterfeiting, side channel attack resistance, tamper resistance)
- High performance, low power, rad hard digital systems
- Ultra low-power, 3-D integrated sensors
- High performance, low power FPGAs for Cognitive Radio / Software Defined Radio
- CAD tools to address thermal issues, signal integrity, reliablity, security and facilitate design exploration